High definition (HD) arms and axillas liposuction surgery
English subtitled video
The arms and axilla liposuction surgery at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona consists of extracting the adipocytes or cells that contain the subcutaneous fat, located in the arms and axillas through various methods.
The combination of conventional liposuction, lipolaser, lipovibrosuction and lipolaser with ultrasound achieves high definition results which are presented below. These techniques are the most accurate that exist now days in regards to body remodelling.
What is fat and how is it removed forever with liposuction?
What happens to the skin that is left over after fat is reduced with liposuction?
How to mark the musculature with liposuction?
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
Men and women which desire to lose weight on their arms and axilla.
Patients that genetically accumulate fat in these areas and whish to define arms and the axilla area (which are very bothersome for women as they wear bras).
Men that even with exercise and a good diet can not define their arms, axilla area or define pectoral muscle.
Women with a very large breast base which implies skin irritation when wearing a bra, certain clothes or even with their own arms.
We use different appliances with minimal incisions to eliminate the fatty tissue providing an improved and harmonic arm and axilla.
It is a simple procedure with no need for hospitalization if proceeded by expert hands.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- 2 to 3 hours.
- Evaluation of the area for an accurate treatment.
- Follow the Doctors instruction.
- Blood tests, cardiac and respiratory tests (if needed).
- Local and sedation. General if the patient requires.
- Ambulatory o 24 h hospitalization.
- Wear a compressive corset that Clínica Sanza provides.
- Medication if required.
- Postoperative revisions to avoid complications.
- 1 to 2 days.
- Wear a compressive corset during 10-20 days.
- We advise lymphatic massages to speed up recovery.
- Non visible scars.
- Very effective and long-lasting results.
- Rejuvenated and improved appearance.
- Improved self-esteem.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple-Medium intervention. It requires high knowledge and expertiservention.
- Low – Medium.
- Surgical intervention risks: bleeding, bruising, infection. Rare if followed appropriately the Doctors advice and post check-ups.
- Asymmetrical risk which could require a retouch procedure. Rare.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service