Buttock augmentation with own fat, lipofilling
English subtitled video
The plastic surgery operation to augment the buttocks with your own fat is technically known as buttock lipofilling. It is an operation that we get a lot of requests for at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona.
The result is very good. Nowadays we are more frequently asked for it and we recommend it more than buttock augmentation with prostheses. It is an operation that has two advantages, as it consists of carrying out a small liposuction to extract fatty tissue from any area of the body (normally the abdomen or legs), with which the area is thinned, the fat is washed and purified, and finally it is injected into the buttock area to project, lift and/or increase its size.
Nowadays, the vast majority of girls who come to our centre for liposuction want us to inject some of the fat into their buttocks.
It is an alternative to buttock augmentation with prostheses. Another advantage is that there are no scars.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
PATIENT PROFILEPeople that wish to elevate or protrude their gluteal area, women and also men. People with fallen and flaccid glutei. People with gluteal cellulitis.
PROCEDUREFor patients who wish an augmentation of the gluteal zone, but don’t want to use prosthesis, we have an excellent method of treatment: lipolifting or gluteal liposculpture. Fatty tissue extraction will be retrieved from the patient with special cannulas that allow the extraction of large fat cell quantities or adipocytes with the minimum trauma possible. After that procedure, we process the obtained fat to be able to inject it in the area to fill, achieving improved volume with a natural look and excellent results without any scaring. DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- From 1 to 2 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the adequacy of the treatment.
- Follow specific patterns determined by the doctor.
- Cardiac, respiratory and blood tests.
- Local, epidural or general, depending on the treatment.
- Ambulatory or 24 h hospitalization.
- Minimum pain.
- Patient cannot sit on the graft for 15 to 20 days, so the patient should sleep sideways or facing down during recovery time to prevent fat reabsorption.
- Compressive belt for 3 to 4 days on the area wherer the fat has been extracted (abdomen, hips, legs…).
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory examinations after several days, several weeks and several months, according to prescription.
- Daily life can be restarted after 24 to 48 hours if it is not a super active life.
- Risk sports can be practiced after 30 days.
- Fast recovery.
- Natural gluteus projection.
- Better smoothness.
- Rejuvenated appearance without cellulitis.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
- Own intervention risks: partial graft reabsorption that will require a retouch to improve it.
- General intervention risks: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service