Gluteal tensor threads surgery
The gluteal tensor thread surgery at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists of placing some special threads prepared to tense the area and achieve a gluteal elevation.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
PATIENT PROFILEPeople with smooth but fallen glutes and but do not desire more effective treatment.
PROCEDUREIt is a good option to elevate fallen glutes or that have some skin excess; this method is not durable if the patient has an active life. Threads are introduced with some special needles that come with tensor threads. Those needles are introduced via the intergluterine fold, in other words over the line that separates both buttocks cheeks. From 4 to 8 threads are placed through each side, depending on the size and elevation that we wish. Once the threads are placed, they are tensed. After 3 or 4 months its normal to re-tense them due to recurrence. This second intervention ensures the optimum results due to its effectiveness and durability rather than when threads are tensed for the first time. It is recommended to do this intervention in two parts: first place the threads and the second to tense the threads and elevate the gluteus.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- Each session, from 1 to 2 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the adequacy of the treatment.
- Follow specific patterns determined by the doctor.
- Cardiac, respiratory and blood tests.
- Local and sedation.
- Antibiotics to prevent infections.
- Other medication if required.
- Mandatory examinations after several days, several weeks and several months, according to prescription.
- Fast recovery.
- Natural gluteus projection.
- Improved and rejuvenated patient appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
- Intervention risks: thread elongation and precise other interventions to re-tense them.
- General intervention risks: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service