Augmentation of cheekbones with
English subtitled video
The augmentation of cheekbones with biocompatible substances treatment at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists of filling the cheek area with temporary substances, such as hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse or Crystalis).
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
People that are in between 40 and 50 years old with malar hanging fat, wishing to rejuvenate their face.
People who want to improve the appearance of their face discreetly and not definitively.
The infiltration is effected by microinjections applied in the area to be increased. The materials that are most used for this type of cheek augmentation are hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite, biocompatible with the organism and of a similar consistency to the tissue in which it is implanted.
They are almost completely imperceptible to the touch, and in addition they are chemically and physically stable in time, which is why the results are very natural.
Normally it is done in different sessions so that progressively we can reach the desired volume the patient wants.
DURATION OF THE INTERVENTION
- 30 minutes.
- Area evaluation to determine appropriateness of the treatment.
- Follow specific guidelines determined by the doctor.
- No need, however, sometimes Local Anaesthesia.
- Not required.
- Immediate recovery or occasionally, if there is inflammation, it disappears in one day.
- Practically painless.
- Medication if required.
- 15-day reviews to evaluate the result.
- Hours, or none at all, according to amount injected and desired by the patient.
- Excellent and safe results.
- Rejuvenated appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Very low.
- Risks the intervention could have: imperceptible or some asymmetry that requires an extra retouch.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service