Cheekbones augmentation surgery with prosthesis
English subtitled video
The cheekbones augmentation surgery with prosthesis in Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists of placing a prosthesis in the area of the cheekbones or malar bones, with a material that does not cause immunological reaction and integrates in to the tissues naturally.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
People with an inharmonious facial structure.
People who want a definitive change in their cheekbones and have tried other alternatives like hyaluronic acid, fat grafts, calcium hydroxyapatite…
The prosthesis is molded to fit the patient’s structure and placed in two ways. One can be through a small incision which is practically imperceptible in the lower eyelid, and the other, through the union of the upper lip and the gingiva, inside the mouth.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- 1 hour.
- Area evaluation to determine appropriateness of the treatment.
- Follow specific guidelines as determined by the doctor.
- Blood test, cardiac and respiratory status tests.
- Local and sedation.
- Remove eyelid stiches, as in a lower blepharoplasty, at 4 or 5 days.
- Intraoral route, the most frequent, does not need removal of stiches as they are reabsorbed by themselves.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- 4 to 5 days for posible inflammation.
- Quick recovery.
- Rejuvenated appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Common risks the intervention could have: displacement of the prosthesis if the correct postoperative period is not followed.
- Risks the intervention could have: hemorrhage, infection, impaired healing.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service