Marking or removing the chin dimple
English subtitled video
The chin dimple operation is a very simple operation that allows us to highlight the chin dimple if we wish to make it stand out more, or to make it disappear if it is not desired or if it is too pronounced for our taste.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, is a centre of reference in the treatment of chin dimple.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
Usually, people unsatisfied with their profile. They tend to be men rather than women, as the chin area makes them more atractive.
The cleft chin, a small central hole (dimple) is a hereditary genetic feature and can be created by a small surgery in patients that wish to have this feature.
Both procedures, either doing it or removing it, can be easily achieved.
DURATION OF THE INTERVENTION
- 1 hour.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the treatment that is needed.
- Follow specific guidelines as determined by the doctor.
- Blood tests and general tests (cardiac and respiratory status) if required, according to the patient’s health status
- Does not usually cause discomfort.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- The dimple needs to have a gauze ball fixed on the chin for 2 or 3 days and covered with a tape.
- Rejuvenated and desired.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Risks of this intervention: Displacement of the dimple or recurrence (that is, in this case disappearance of the dimple) that would require a retouch.
- Risks of all interventions: Haemorrhage, infection, impaired healing.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service