Jaw and chin enlargement surgery with biocompatible substances
English subtitled video
The Jaw and chin enlargement surgery with biocompatible substances treatment at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists of filling the chin and jaw area with temporary substances, such as hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite.
They are infiltrated with injections, do not require surgery and are performed in the same surgery. They are completely biocompatible and do not cause any type of rejection or subsequent problems in the patient’s body.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
People who want to improve the profile of their jaw in a simple and non-definitive way.
The infiltration is effected by microinjections applied in the area that needs to be increased.
The materials that are most used for this type of cheek augmentation are hyaluronic acid (temporary) and bone powder, which are biocompatible with the organism and have a similar consistency to the tissue in which it is implanted. They are almost imperceptible to the touch, and in addition they are chemically and physically stable in time, reason why they allow to obtain a natural result but not definitive.
Normally it is done in different sessions to get to give the desired volume progressively.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- 15 minutes.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the appropriateness of the treatment.
- Follow specific guidelines as determined by the doctor.
- Non. If needed, local anaesthesia.
- Not required.
- Inflammation disappears in a day or two.
- Practically painless.
- Medication if required.
- Reviews after a week and a few months to see results.
- Do not need a few hours if you use local anesthesia.
- Excellent and safe results.
- Rejuvenated and improved appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Really simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Very low.
- Characteristic risks of the intervention: barely exist.
- Risks of the whole intervention: Haemorrhage, infection, very rare or unusual.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service