Chin and jaw augmentation with its own fat
| Chin and jaw lipofilling
English subtitled video
The chin augmentation operation using your own fat is technically known as chin lipofilling. It is a surgical procedure that we perform at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona. It consists of performing a small liposuction of an area where the patient has excess fat (usually the abdominal area or legs), we process it to purify it and then infiltrate it into the desired area.
It is not usually the first choice for jaw enhancement.
It is an alternative to chin and jaw fillers with biocompatible substances or chin and jaw augmentation with prostheses.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
People with retracted chin or a small jaw that want a slight increase without a definitive prostheses.
A fat extraction from the patient is performed by miniliposuction. Subsequently, the fat is processed and then infiltrated in the area to be refilled, managing to improve the volume problems with a natural appearance.
The infiltration is done through a small incision that is sutured with a very small and priceless point.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- 1 hour.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the appropriateness of the treatment.
- Follow specific guidelines as determined by the doctor.
- Blood tests and other specific tests (cardiac and respiratory status if needed).
- Local, or local and sedation.
- Minimal discomfort after infiltration.
- Practically painless.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- 2 hours.
- Daily activity the next day, although it can sometimes become swollen or bruised and may require some more rest.
- Excellent and safe results.
- Appearance rejuvenated and desired.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Risks of this intervention: possible reabsorption of the fatty tissue graft.
- Risks of interventions: haemorrhage, infection, impaired healing.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service