Chin and jaw lipofilling surgery
The chin and jaw lipofilling surgery at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists of filling the chin and jaw area with the patient’s own fat. It is not usually the first choice of mandibular enhancement.
People with retracted chin or a small jaw that want a slight increase without a definitive prostheses.
A fat extraction from the patient is performed by miniliposuction. Subsequently, the fat is processed and then infiltrated in the area to be refilled, managing to improve the volume problems with a natural appearance.
The infiltration is done through a small incision that is sutured with a very small and priceless point.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- 1 hour.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the appropriateness of the treatment.
- Follow specific guidelines as determined by the doctor.
- Blood tests and other specific tests (cardiac and respiratory status if needed).
- Local, or local and sedation.
- Minimal discomfort after infiltration.
- Practically painless.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- 2 hours.
- Daily activity the next day, although it can sometimes become swollen or bruised and may require some more rest.
- Excellent and safe results.
- Appearance rejuvenated and desired.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Risks of this intervention: possible reabsorption of the fatty tissue graft.
- Risks of interventions: haemorrhage, infection, impaired healing.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service