Definition and function of cookies: A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer/tablet/smartphone when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow websites to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment. The cookies we use:
- Advertising cookies: These allow us to manage the user’s preferences, interaction with the website, geographical location, pages visited, interest in products, operating system, IP and browser type. Their purpose is to be able to personalise advertising to each user.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies are used by us or third parties (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and others), to allow us to quantify the number of page and section visits, previously visited sites, browsers used and browsing time. Their purpose is to produce statistical reports on website traffic and usability.
- Settings cookies: These make it possible to adapt web functions like language and content presentation to the user. Their purpose is to improve and adapt use to each user’s profile.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences