Otoplasty, torned, aged and hanging lobes surgery
English subtitled video
Plastic surgery for torn, aged and hanging lobes at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona consists of a simple operation whose purpose is to surgically repair lobes torn by earrings or dilators. It is also performed to rejuvenate large, hanging lobes that appear with age or due to genetics.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
People with loosely distended or usually loosened by the use of slopes.
Young, especially boys, with very large lobes or very detached.
Elderly people who are heavily lobed and aesthetically upset.
Often, the use of earrings causes the ear lobe to tear and the hole to become larger in one ear or in both. If this tear is very large, a complete tear can occur and the earlobe split into two.
The repair is simple and not painful. It removes the aged skin or broken skin, and it’s replaced with strong and young skin from the same lobes. In this way, we not only sew the lobe but reinforce and rejuvenate it so that it does not happen again.
To perform this procedure, 2 or 3 very fine stitches are usually placed.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- 30 minutes.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the appropriateness of the treatment.
- Follow specific guidelines determined by the doctor.
- Blodd tests, cardiac and respiratory tests for people with certain disease or advanced ages.
- Placement of new earings the same day of the repair.
- Removing stiches at 10 days.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after one week, according to prescription.
- Not needed, except for water sports or any aggressive sport.
- Quick recovery.
- Immediate result.
- Rejuvenated appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Risks of this intervention: they are very low.
- Risks of all interventions: haemorrhage, infection, alteration of healing.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service