Eyebrow elevation with miniliftings surgery
English subtitled video
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, offers an eyebrows elevation with miniliftings treatment that consists of raising the eyebrows with a small surgery in order to raise the whole or just the tail of the eyebrow, or the desired part.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
People who wish to modify the shape of their eyebrows definitively.
This surgery is closely linked to the endoscopic lifting to raise the forehead, in other words, we use the same technology but instead of smoothing only the frontal wrinkles, we access more towards the eyebrows to raise them, expanding the area of frontal dissection.
Sometimes (wide foreheads), we recommend raising the eyebrows with the “butterfly wings” technique; a scar just above the eyebrows hair.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- From 1 to 2 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the correct treatment.
- Following the correct guidelines that are set by the doctor.
- Analytics and general testing (cardiac and respiratory diagnostics).
- Local and sedation.
- Occasionally bandage is required according to the applied technique.
- No bandage when technique “butterfly wings” is applied.
- Medication if required.
- Bandage from 24h to 48h, in case of front lifting.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- Quick and almost painless recovery.
RESULTS / OUTCOME
- Eyebrows lift, leaving a better shape.
- Redefinition of natural eyebrow shape.
- Rejuvenated appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
- Simple surgery.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Common risks the intervention could have: scar retouching if visible.
- Risks of all interventions: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service