Eyebrows replacement with micrografts
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, offers an eyebrow replacement with micrograft treatment that consists of providing new follicles by grafting them in to the areas of the eyebrow with less hair.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
People who want to recover the natural shape of the eyebrows with less hair.
People that draw eyebrows with make up or a tattoo yet also want hair on them.
Eyebrows hair transplantation is identical to unifollicular transplantation of hair in baldness of the hairline , crowns, scars, etc., which is performed with the FUE technique.
Whenever we want to have hair in an area of the skin, such as eyebrows with little hair, we can provide new follicles by grafting them in the eyebrow area and after about 4 months hair will grow forever.
The hair will grow with the properties of the hair from the donor zone. For the eyebrows we try to remove the thinnest hair from the nape and must be cut monthly; if not, the eyebrows could have very long hair.
Micrografts cannot be placed as dense as a normal eyebrow. Therefore, if the patient wants a higher density effect, we recommend a second session or a micropigmentation retouch between the hair.
DURATION OF THE INTERVENTION
- From 2 to 3 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine if the treatment is suitable.
- Following the correct guidelines that are set by the doctor.
- Analytics and general testing (cardiac and respiratory diagnostics).
- Local or sedation.
- No bandage required.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- Quick and almost painless recovery.
RESULTS / OUTCOME
- Natural growth of grafted hair after 4 months.
- Rejuvenated aspect and improvement of eyebrows hair density.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
- Simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Common risks the intervention could have: 2 sessions needed if higher density is desired.
- Risks of all interventions: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service