Just as skin and bag surgeries are more rejuvenating, the eye lift changes the shape of the eyes, regardless of age, to fresher, more exotic eyes, ultimately, more torn or almond shaped.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, is a center of reference in the treatment of eyelids, eyes lift
People who wish to change the shape of their eyes: sad, fallen look; round eye; accidents reasons, genetic malformations or other causes
A technique called cantopexy is usually performed on the outer rim of the eye socket.
The tearing consists of releasing the external ligament of the eyes, and resuturing it to anchor it in the desired position. It can be a few millimeters more horizontal (almond eye) or a few millimeters more upper horizontal (torn eye).
A small incision is made on the outer edge of both eyes or, occasionally, on the temples, through inside the scalp, depending on the shape desired. In both cases the scar is not visible because the skin of the eye heals very well and the one from the scalp is hidden by the hair.
In many cases it can be accompanied by a upper blepharoplasty, lower, eyebrows elevation, etc. to finish harmonizing the whole set of eyes, according to the patient’s request and the surgeon’s good judgment.
DURATION OF THE INTERVENTION
- From 1 to 2 hours
- Evaluation of the area to determine if the treatment is fit
- Following the correct guidelines that are set by the doctor
- Analytics and general testing (cardiac and respiratory diagnostics)
- Local or sedation
- 24h bandage on temples if required
- Medication if required
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription
- Quick recovery
RESULTS / OUTCOME
- Rejuvenated and more sophisticated appearance
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem
- Simple-medium intervention
LEVEL OF RISK
- Low-avarage, according to degree of affectation and magnitude of the intervention
- Common risk of the intervention itself: eyes too thin or slimy also called feline eyes
- Risks of all intervention: hemorrhage, infection, impaired healing
You can click on a photo to enlarge it.
>> Consult the 15 most frequently asked questions (FAQS) about surgery that our clients usually ask us
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate to consult with us
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service