Forehead lift surgery
English subtitled video
The forehead lift treatment of Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists of improving the most visible age signs by stretching the forehead wrinkles in a definitive way.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
People with very broad and wide foreheads, very wrinkled foreheads, low foreheads from the eyebrows and nasal roots that need to be elevated, or when Botox does not work, or simply when the patient does not want to inject Botox every 4 or 6 months.
The frontal facelift is a surgical intervention previous to the appearance of Botox, although nowadays much more current and less aggressive techniques which offer better results are used.
The incisions can be hidden inside the scalp when the forehead is short, or in the first line of hair when we want to shorten the distance of a wide forehead, or move forward the scalp to cover the wide forehead.
If the scar comes up visible it can always be hidden with unifolicular hair micrografts that will grow perfectly in the scar and hide it completely.
The frontal facelift can be done alone or with other procedures such as facelift, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty … depending on what part of the face you want to modify.
DURATION OF THE INTERVENTION
- From 1 to 2 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine if the treatment is suitable.
- Following the correct guidelines that are set by the doctor.
- Analytics and general testing (cardiac and respiratory diagnostics).
- Local and sedation.
- Bandage from 24 to 48h after the surgery.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory check-ups after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- 2 or 3 days.
- Quick and almost painless recovery.
RESULTS / OUTCOME
- Wrinkle removal.
- Hair advance.
- Eyebrow lift.
- Droopy nose lift.
- Rejuvenated appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
- Simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Common risks the intervention could have: special cure with the scarring
- Risks of all interventions: hemorrhage, infection.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service