FUT or FUSS Hair transplant surgery
Clínica Sanza’s FUT or FUSS hair transplant surgery in Barcelona, Spain, consists of extracting hair from the lateral sides or nape area, where hair rarely falls, and placed in the areas affected by alopecia.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
Usually, men who suffer from androgenic alopecia or some woman with diffuse AGA.
People who do not want to shave their hair as in the FUE technique the patient’s area where the hair is extracted should be shaved.
A piece of scalp is removed and stitches are made. This technique leaves a scar that is not visible, as long as the patient does not shave the head; it provides more density, it is faster and just as effective as the second hair removal surgery called FUE.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- From 2 to 4 hours depending on the extension
- Evaluation of the area to determine if the surgery is suitable.
- Following the correct guidelines that are set by the doctor.
- Analytics and general testing (cardiac and respiratory diagnostics).
- Local and sedation.
- No bandage required.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days of the surgery, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- 3 days after the surgery you can wash your hair.
- Do not use hats, caps… or any other object which oppresses the treated area during 2 or 3 days.
- Do not sweat or play sports until 10 or 20 days after the intervention.
RESULTS / OUTCOME
- New hair after 3 or 4 months after the intervention
- The grafted hair grows throughout life with the same characteristics of the donor zone.
- Rejuvenated appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
- Simple surgery.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Common risks the intervention could have: Very rare if there is good postoperative care.
- Risks of all surgeries: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service