Biopolymers, silicone and other substances extraction surgery on lips
English subtitled video
The biopolymers extraction surgery on lips treatment performed in Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists of removing the products that cause deformities on the lips due to the aesthetic treatments that after a time have undergone a process of transmutation, displacement or swelling.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
People who have undergone an aesthetical treatment of the lips with adverse results or lips deformation due to injected substances, threads or prostheses.
Products that have caused lumps, tumors and malformation problems caused by the injection of substances in the lips and surroundings, mainly with biopolymers, silicones, methacrylates, paraffins and many others are extracted .
The insertion of these substances has led to the appearance of a new disease called iatrogenic alogenosis. That is the reason why it is important to make a good choice when we decide who we trust in regards to our health and our desires for aesthetic improvement, even more so when it comes to solving the adverse effects derived from that malpractice.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- From 1 to 2 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine if the treatment is suitable.
- Following the correct guidelines that are set by the doctor.
- Blood tests and general testing (cardiac and respiratory diagnostics).
- Local and sedation if desired.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- From 2 to 6 days according to the amount of extracted product.
- Quick and almost painless recovery.
RESULTS / OUTCOME
- Very rewarding.
- Recovery of natural appearance and lip tonicity.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention due to the experience of Dr. Sanza in the extraction of substances techniques.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Low if done by a specialist with a lot of experience.
- Common risks the intervention could have: suture care of the mucous membrane.
- Risks of all interventions: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.