Penis enlargement surgery
English subtitled video
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
Young and mature men with small penis.
Not recomended if the desire is to enlarge the penis in erection.
Length can be very variable, independently of the race. There are small and retractable penis that can be enlarged as long as the suspensory ligament allows this. The results are generally from 2 to 6 centimeters.
Surgery technique consists on weakening or sectioning the suspensory and lateral ligaments. To reach them we will leave a small scar onto the pubis that will not be noticeable with pubic hair.
We place a small and hard silicone prosthesis between the pubis bone and the new penis position to avoid it to retract again. This prosthesis will be imperceptible at sight and to touch.
In addition to penis enlargement it can also be thickened, correct bad positions and get rid of skin excess of the foreskin or testicles, in an aesthetical and physiological way.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- From 2 to 3 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the adequacy of the treatment.
- Follow specific patterns determined by the doctor.
- Cardiac, blood and respiratory tests required.
- Local and sedation.
- Suture removal after 10 or 15 days.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory examinations after several days, several weeks and several months, according to prescription.
- From 2 to 3 days of rest.
- Pubis compressive belt for 48 h.
- Don’t return to sports before sutures are removed.
- Dress with comfortable clothing to avoid discomfort the first 15 days after surgery.
- Avoid erections, with specific medication use if required, for 10-20 days.
- Have special care of the scar until suture removal.
- Generally speaking, a fast recovery.
- Use of an extender during one or various months if the penis tends to retract (infrequent if the prosthesis that avoids retraction is placed).
- Do not have sex within the first 15 to 30 days.
- Satisfactory sex.
- Imperceptible scar with pubic hair.
- Improved and rejuvenated patient appereance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Medium intervention.
- Intervention risks: high relapse that requires a second surgery to elongate it more.
- General intervention risks: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
VIDEO OF INTIMATE MALE SURGERY (subtitled audio)
Video explaining the different plastic surgery treatments for male genitalia that we can perform in our clinic.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service
Frequently asked questions about male intimate surgery
What is male intimate surgery?
What are the procedures I can do to improve my intimate area?
- Penis Thickening
- Penis Enlargment
- Phimosectomy and penile curvature
- Reduction of excess scrotal skin
- Testicular prosthesis
- Lipolaser in prominent pubis
What are these procedures?
Can be achieved by filling the circumference of the penis with fat extracted from the patient himself or with temporary fillers. It can be performed under local anesthesia or sedation and, depending on the case, can be carried out in 1 to 3 sessions to achieve the diameter desired by the patient. With our many years of experience we recommend the installation of a biological mesh.
A lengthening of the penis is done in flaccidity, not in erection. By means of a simple surgery that allows the extension of the resting organ to be lengthened by a few centimetres. It is done with local anesthesia or sedation and on an outpatient basis. Recovery is relatively quick and painless.
Phimosectomy and penile curvature
There are alterations in the shape of the penis, either congenital or acquired, that require surgical correction. In these cases, each individual case must be evaluated in order to evaluate the problem and the different procedures for its adequate repair, either through a circumcision or a plastia to straighten the penis.
Reduction of excess scrotal skin
There are cases in which there is excess scrotal skin that can be unsightly or give an appearance of premature aging of the male genitals. The correction of this problem is surgical, eliminating the excess of skin, thus elevating the very fallen or hanging testicles. It can be performed under local anesthesia or sedation and on an outpatient basis. Recovery is simple and does not affect the sensitivity or functionality of the area. The scrotum scars are very hidden in the raphe or midline and are imperceptible.
There are cases in which for different reasons, congenital or acquired there is an absence of one or both testicles or cases in which the size of the testicle is very small. In these situations, repair of the defect is achieved through a prosthesis that is placed in the scrotal pouch either to correct the absence or increase the size. The procedure is with local anesthesia or sedation and ambulatory, after the surgery must wear a jockstrap for a short time.
Lipolaser or liposuction of the pubis
The area of the pubis often has excess volume at the expense of fatty tissue, which can give a visual appearance of decreased penis size that is not real, in turn this fatty tissue is not aesthetically correct, so making use of liposuction or lipolaser we can extract this fat and giving a desired appearance, which greatly improves the genital area. It is done with local anesthesia or sedation and can take about 1 hour and on an outpatient basis.