English subtitled video
The rinomodelation treatment of Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists in improving small depressions or nasal defects by injecting a substance to make the nasal bridge straighter. Usually calcium hydroxyapatite is used, though hyaluronic acid may also be used in some cases.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
Generally, men that desire to improve their nose’s appearance by increasing its size.
Patients who have undergone a previous rhinoplasty and have had some complication without the need to intervene again.
It is much practiced in small noses with oriental or negroid features that desire a more prominent or straight nose but also in noses with small humps, where an injection with hydroxyapatite of calcium is used in the nasal root and between the nasal back and tip to make them straighter. This procedure is used instead of scratching or filing the nose in order to achieve a better look.
DURATION OF THE INTERVENTION
- Between 20 and 30 minutes
- Area evaluation to determine appropriateness of the treatment.
- Follow specific guidelines as determined by the doctor
- Not needed, or ocassionally it is local.
- Medication if required
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months according to prescription.
- Not required
- Immediate results.
- Evident aesthetic change from the beginning.
- Rejuvenated and improved appearance.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention
- Very low
- No allergy testing required
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service