High definition (HD) pectoral liposuction and Gynecomastia surgery
English subtitled video
The pectoral liposuction and Gynecomastia surgery at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona consists of extracting the adipocytes or cells that contain the subcutaneous fat located in the chest area through various methods.
The combination of conventional liposuction, lipolaser, lipovibrosuction and lipolaser with ultrasound achieves high definition results which are presented below. These techniques are the most accurate that exist now days in regards to body remodelling.
What is fat and how is it removed forever with liposuction?
What happens to the skin that is left over after fat is reduced with liposuction?
How to mark the musculature with liposuction?
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
Young or old men that develop an abnormal mammary tissue or fat, or either, between the pectoral and areola.
Severe self-esteem issues, especially in summer, in the gym or in intimate relationships, as there is a feminine appearance that cannot be shifted with sport or diet.
High definition liposuction is the most advanced technique that achieves the best results.
It is a simple procedure. However, it requires great ability and skill.
It consists in eliminating fat tissue with the most perfect technique, not as the most commonly used. In the case of mammary gland, there is a need for a small incision in the areola to eliminate the fat, as with lipolaser it cannot be eliminated.
The procedure is held in the hospital surgery with no need for overnight hospitalization.
- From 1 to 2 hours, it will depend on the type of surgery, either mammary tissue, fat tissue or both.
- Evaluation of the area for an accurate treatment.
- Follow the Doctors instructions.
- Blood tests, cardiac and respiratory tests (if needed).
- Local or sedation.
- Ambulatory or one day hospitalization whichever the patient prefers.
- Low pain and inflammation (even if eliminating mammary gland).
- Bruising can appear.
- Medication if required.
- Bandaging 24h and a compressive gridle.
- Obligatory postintervention revisions to avoid complications.
- 1 to 2 day rest.
- Fast recovery.
- Fast daily duty reincorporation as long as it does not involve great physical arm strength.
- Arm exercise after 1 month.
- Very natural and last longing.
- Observable results after 1 or 2 weeks.
- Improves the skin with exhaustive remodelling.
- Improves self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention by expert hands.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Surgical intervention risks: bleeding, bruising, infection. Rare if followed appropriately the Doctors advice and post check-ups.
- The possibility of postintervention irregularities that may require a small retouch.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service