Pectoral prosthesis surgery
Many men wish to increase the volume of their pectoral muscles but due to their physical constitution they are unable to do so no matter how much they go to the gym. In this case they go to Clínica Sanza in Barcelona to have pectoral prostheses fitted. These implants are made of a material that does not cause an immunological reaction and integrates into the tissues in a natural way.
It is a type of plastic surgery operation for life, the result does not disappear over the years.
Our plastic surgeons at Clínica Sanza, with more than 30 years dedicated exclusively to plastic surgery, advise the patient on what would be best in their case, what would be the correct volume for their physical constitution, bearing in mind that the patient has the last word.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
Men who want to quickly and effectively increase the chest area.
People with pectoral malformations such as Poland’s syndrome or similar.
After a first evaluation, the type of prosthesis and the volume that best fits the patient’s wishes will be defined.
The implant is placed through the axilla in a retromuscular position. Once the implant is placed, the incision is sutured and drains are placed, which are removed after one or two days.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- 1 to 2 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the appropriateness of the treatment.
- Follow specific guidelines as determined by the doctor.
- Blood tests and cardiac and respiratory status.
- Local and sedation, or general.
- 24-hour income.
- Drainage and compression bandage.
- Removal of drainage and dressing at 24 or 48 hours.
- Retraction of points between 7 and 10 days.
- Special strip for 1 month.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- Immediate normal activity without forced movements.
- Physical exercise one month after surgery.
- Progressive zone sensitivity recovery.
- Rejuvenated image and improvement of the pectoral projection.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Medium intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Risks of this intervention: asymmetry or rejection of prostheses that need a retouch to replace them.
- Risks of all interventions: haemorrhage, infection, alteration of healing.
Video of biceps prosthesis surgery
If you want to see how a real biceps prosthesis surgery is performed, this is the video for you. It has been filmed in fast motion because the real operation lasts more than 1 hour. It is a complete filming, it shows from when the anaesthesia is administered, through the cuts with the scalpel, placement of the biceps prostheses, until the patient is sutured and bandaged.
WARNING: This is a video of a real operation, we warn that it may cause an impression and hurt the sensitivity of some people.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service