Labia minora reconstruction surgery
English subtitled video
The labia minora reconstruction surgery at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists of a small surgery on the labia minora making them symmetric and providing harmony to the area, avoiding them to be larger than the labia majora.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
Young and mature women with a labia minora protrusion due to having lax tissue.
Frequent with aging or after giving birth, but also in young women due to genetical reasons.
Labia minora excess, protuding from within the labia majora, can occur from childhood (rarely), with adolescence development (more frequent) or after giving birth (the most usual). Whichever the case or the age it the problem is evident and the way to correct this uncomfortable deformity is always through this very simple intervention.
Intervention consists of eliminate the lip mucous excess without affecting sensitivity and without leaving visible scars.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- 1 hour.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the suitability of the treatment.
- Follow specific patterns determined by the doctor.
- Cardiac, respiratory an blood tests.
- 2h in observation.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory examinations after several days, several weeks and several months, according to prescription.
- Normal daily life after 2 or 3 days.
- Avoid doing exercise and sex until 15 or 30 days after (each case is different)
- Sensibility is not affected with our technique.
- Without deformities.
- Treated area looks natural.
- Improved and rejuvenated patient appearance without scars.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
- Intervention risks: if a careful post-operatory is nod followed correctly, the area can get infected and sutures could open, in this case, a retouch will be required.
- General intervention risks: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
VIDEO INTIMATE SURGERY FOR WOMEN (audio in spanish)
Video explaining the different plastic surgery treatments for female genitalia that we can perform in our clinic.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service