English subtitled video
Vaginoplasty is an operation that consists of strengthening the vaginal muscles that over time become flaccid or sagging. It is the best option for women who are unable to have fully pleasurable sexual relations. This operation reduces the diameter of the dilated vagina.
It is a very simple operation, is done in a very short time and does not require an overnight stay in hospital.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
Sex change surgeries.
Young and mature women with painful intercourse.
Young and mature women with a vagina diameter that has been enlarged, due to deliveries or being lax, and want a reconstruction to feel more pleasure during sex.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, is a center of reference in the treatment of vaginoplasty.
Deliveries, age, weight, and other factors can cause a lax vaginal canal, it is progressive and sex quality could be affected.
In other occasions having vaginal hypertonic muscles can cause spasms that require to be weaken and improved.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- From 2 to 3 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the suitability of the treatment.
- Follow specific patterns determined by the doctor.
- Cardiac, respiratory and blood tests.
- Local and sedation, or general anaesthetic.
- Ambulatory or 24 h hospitalization.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory examinations after several days, several weeks and several months, according to prescription.
- Daily life restarts after 2 or 3 days; if those do not entail a lot of movement, it is advised to wait a week before walking a lot.
- Avoid physical exercise and sex until 15 or 30 days after surgery (it can vary depending on each case).
- Treated zone behaves naturally.
- Improved physical and aesthetical aspects.
- Sex improve.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Mid-simple intervention.
- Intervention risks: infrequent, but special care must be taken afer the operation to avoid suture infection and visible scars that require a retouch to improve them.
- General intervention risks: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
VIDEO INTIMATE SURGERY FOR WOMEN (audio in spanish)
Video explaining the different plastic surgery treatments for female genitalia that we can perform in our clinic.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service