The skin is the largest and most living organ in the body, and breathes through all the pores it has. But because of poor care, pollution, makeup, water…. the skin is subjected to continuous damage that causes it to dehydrate and shut down.
This treatment will provide oxygen, as it says, so that the skin can breathe so that it can be rehydrated and look luminous. It is also a way to purify it, with detox effect.
Oxygen therapy is intended and directed for many types of person, as this treatment is useful for different aesthetic problems ranging from skins with many wrinkles, which are dry or fat, as well as tired or more mature. By providing oxygen moisturizes, it promotes microcirculation, increases collagen production, helps reduce pore size, regulates sebaceous secretion and improves appearance with this unique benefit, oxygen.
- All person who feels his skin dull, lifeless
DURATION OF INTERVENTION
- The medical-aesthetic treatment lasts about 1 hour
HOW MANY SESSIONS
- To have good and lasting results we will do two sessions every 15 days and then we will keep it 1 time a month
- Des from the first session we notice the skin much cooler, but with the accumulation of sessions we will see better results
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY
- The aesthetic medicine treatment has a low degree of difficulty
LEVEL OF RISK
- s very low if the patient is well informed and follows the doctor’s advice and controls
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service