Cheek augmentation with own fat | Cheekbone lipofilling surgery
English subtitled video
Cheekbone augmentation with your own fat is technically known as cheekbone lipofilling. It is an operation that we perform at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona. It consists of performing a small liposuction of an area where the patient has excess fat (usually the abdominal area or legs), we process it to purify it and then infiltrate it into the cheekbones.
It is an alternative to cheek fillers with biocompatible substances or cheek augmentation with prostheses.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
People with a minimal inharmonic facial structure that do not require definitive malar prosthesis.
A fat extraction from the patient is performed by miniliposuction. Subsequently, the fat is processed and then infiltrated in the area to be filled, managing to improve the volume problems with a natural appearance and quick recovery.
The infiltration is done through a small needle without a point, called a rome point, and does not need stiches.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- 1 hour.
- Area evaluation to determine appropriateness of the treatment.
- Follow specific guidelines determined by the doctor.
- Blood test, cardiac and respiratory status, in regards of the age and health of the patient.
- Minimal discomfort after infiltration.
- Practically painless.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory revisions after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- From 1 to 2 days if there is inflamation.
- Normal work routine the day after the intervention (even though it can take 2 to 3 days if there is physical effort required).
- Excellent and safe results.
- Rejuvenated appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Common risks the intervention could have: reabsorption of the fatty graft if a correct postoperative isn’t followed.
- Risks of the intervention: hemorrhage, infection, very rare.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service