Penis thickness increase surgery
English subtitled video
The operation to increase the girth of the penis at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona can be performed in three different ways:
- Filling the circumference of the penis using fat extracted from another part of the patient’s body, by performing a small liposuction (usually from the abdomen or legs). This technique is called penile lipofilling and the result lasts forever.
- Filling the circumference of the penis by injecting temporary fillers such as hyaluronic acid. In this case the result does not last forever, it lasts only for a short time, but it is economical and can be done in the doctor’s office, no operating theatre is required.
- Filling the circumference of the penis by placing a biological mesh around it, which is specifically designed for this purpose. The result is permanent.
During your visit to our clinic the doctors will explain each possibility in detail and will advise you on what is best in your case, bearing in mind that the patient has the last word.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
PATIENT PROFILEYoung or mature man with a thin penis.
PROCEDUREPenis filling can be done in one or several sessions until the patient’s wished diameter is achieved.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- From 2 to 3 hours per session.
- 1h if it is filled with resorbable material like hyaluronic acid.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the adequacy of the treatment.
- Follow specific patterns determined by the doctor.
- Cardiac, blood and respiratory analysis.
- Local and sedation.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory examinations after several days, several weeks and several months, according to prescription.
- Fast recovery.
- It does not affect at all to the penis sensibility or erectile functionality.
- Rejuvenated appearance, thickness and size improved.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
- Intervention risks: fatty part or mesh reabsorption that precise another intervention to achieve an improvement.
- General intervention risks: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
VIDEO OF INTIMATE MALE SURGERY (subtitled audio)Video explaining the different plastic surgery treatments for male genitalia that we can perform in our clinic.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service
Frequently asked questions about male intimate surgery
What is male intimate surgery?
What are the procedures I can do to improve my intimate area?
- Penis Thickening
- Penis Enlargment
- Phimosectomy and penile curvature
- Reduction of excess scrotal skin
- Testicular prosthesis
- Lipolaser in prominent pubis
What are these procedures?
Can be achieved by filling the circumference of the penis with fat extracted from the patient himself or with temporary fillers. It can be performed under local anesthesia or sedation and, depending on the case, can be carried out in 1 to 3 sessions to achieve the diameter desired by the patient. With our many years of experience we recommend the installation of a biological mesh.
A lengthening of the penis is done in flaccidity, not in erection. By means of a simple surgery that allows the extension of the resting organ to be lengthened by a few centimetres. It is done with local anesthesia or sedation and on an outpatient basis. Recovery is relatively quick and painless.
Phimosectomy and penile curvature
There are alterations in the shape of the penis, either congenital or acquired, that require surgical correction. In these cases, each individual case must be evaluated in order to evaluate the problem and the different procedures for its adequate repair, either through a circumcision or a plastia to straighten the penis.
Reduction of excess scrotal skin
There are cases in which there is excess scrotal skin that can be unsightly or give an appearance of premature aging of the male genitals. The correction of this problem is surgical, eliminating the excess of skin, thus elevating the very fallen or hanging testicles. It can be performed under local anesthesia or sedation and on an outpatient basis. Recovery is simple and does not affect the sensitivity or functionality of the area. The scrotum scars are very hidden in the raphe or midline and are imperceptible.
There are cases in which for different reasons, congenital or acquired there is an absence of one or both testicles or cases in which the size of the testicle is very small. In these situations, repair of the defect is achieved through a prosthesis that is placed in the scrotal pouch either to correct the absence or increase the size. The procedure is with local anesthesia or sedation and ambulatory, after the surgery must wear a jockstrap for a short time.
Lipolaser or liposuction of the pubis
The area of the pubis often has excess volume at the expense of fatty tissue, which can give a visual appearance of decreased penis size that is not real, in turn this fatty tissue is not aesthetically correct, so making use of liposuction or lipolaser we can extract this fat and giving a desired appearance, which greatly improves the genital area. It is done with local anesthesia or sedation and can take about 1 hour and on an outpatient basis.