Hyaluronic acid filler in temples
The hyaluronic acid filler in the temples, temporal region, is a treatment that we do in Clínica Sanza in Barcelona and has the great advantage that it can be done at the moment, in the first visit.
Some people have a slightly sunken temple area due to a birth defect. In this case, a quick, simple and economical solution is to infiltrate hyaluronic acid in this area to match the rest of the skull and harmonize the appearance.
At Clínica Sanza we use the best hyaluronic acid we know, the one that lasts longer, the one that gives the best results.
Beware of saving money at a low-cost center, the result will not last.
How long do the results of injecting hyaluronic acid into the temples last?
The duration of hyaluronic acid once injected into the temples may vary depending on several factors. In general, the duration of the results can range from a few months to more than a year. In areas that are not as exposed to movement, such as the temples or temporal region, the results may last longer ,
from 12 to 18 months or even longer.
Hyaluronic acid is a resorbable material, which means that over time it is broken down and metabolized naturally in the body. The rate of resorption can be affected by the concentration and cross-linking of the hyaluronic acid used, as well as the individual’s location and metabolism.
It is important to keep in mind that the duration of results can also be affected by post-treatment care and individual lifestyle habits. Maintaining a good skin care routine, avoiding excessive sun exposure and following the recommendations of the medical or esthetic professional will help prolong the results.
If you do not like the result, it is reversible
One of the fears of people who come to aesthetic medicine offices asking for a filler for the temples or temporal region is that they will not like the result. If you are afraid that your temples have too much volume or if you don’t like the shape, it can be left as it was. The most important thing with this treatment is that the result is natural and matches your face.
HYALURONIDASE ! this magic word is your peace of mind.
It is an enzyme that has the ability to degrade hyaluronic acid. In the field of aesthetic medicine, hyaluronidase is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid in cases where you do not like the result, due to complications or adverse reactions caused by hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.
Can I socialize or work the next day?
Yes, you do not need to rest unless you have a profession with risk of hitting the area. What we advise is to avoid going to the gym for the first two days.
You may have small bruises that go away in 24 to 48 hours and minimal swelling.
Men and women with loss of facial tissue volume who would like to improve facial morphology:
- Filling of the temporal region.
- Cheekbone augmentation or correction of the malar region.
- Nasolabial fold correction.
- Lip augmentation and lip contouring.
- Projection of the mandibular and maxillary angle.
- Correction of marionette lines.
- Chin augmentation.
Prior to a thorough examination and marking of the area to be treated, antisepsis of the region is performed, depending on the area to be treated, local anesthesia may be applied, then the product is infiltrated with needles or hypodermic cannulas of minimal caliber that do not leave marks. Finally, massage the area to distribute the product evenly.
It is a very simple, fast and minimally invasive procedure, so it does not cause pain or great discomfort to the patient and does not require time off work after the treatment.
- Between 15-45 minutes depending on the amount placed and areas worked.
- Evaluation of the area to determine treatment.
- No blood tests or other tests are necessary.
- Control photograph of the area to be treated.
- Anesthetic cream can be applied or local anesthesia can be infiltrated to reduce discomfort; this procedure is very well tolerated by the patient.
- Without hospitalization.
- Do not perform intense physical activity 24hr after treatment.
- Keep the treated area clean.
- Do not massage the worked area.
- No bandage required.
- No medication is required.
- Immediate return to work, minimal swelling or small bruises may appear in the worked area which will disappear in 24-48 hours at the most.
- Recovery of lost tissue volume , noticeable reduction of skin flaccidity and reduction of expression lines, collagen stimulation that improves skin quality in the applied area.
- Volume enhancement in the treated area to highlight facial features.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY
- Very simple intervention.
LEVEL OF RISK
Before/After Hyaluronic Acid Temple Filler Before/After Pictures
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate to contact us.
Sanza Clinic in Barcelona, quality of service