High definition (HD) abdomen and back liposuction surgery
The abdomen and back liposuction surgery at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, consists of extracting the adipocytes or cells that contain the subcutaneous fat located in the abdomen and back through various methods.
The combination of conventional liposuction, lipolaser, lipovibrosuction and lipolaser with ultrasound achieves high definition results which are presented below. These techniques are the most accurate that exist now days in regards to body remodelling.
What is fat and how is it removed forever with liposuction?
What happens to the skin that is left over after fat is reduced with liposuction?
How to mark the musculature with liposuction?
Do you know the difference between an abdominoplasty and a liposuction surgery?
They are two similar surgeries but it is not the same. If you don’t know the difference between one and the other we advise you to read this article.
Men and women with a genetical predisposition or life rhythm that cause an accumulation of fatty tissue in the abdomen or back, and would whish for these areas to be well defined.
Also, patients that look after their diet and practice exercise come to us, seeking to define the abdominal musculature (six pack).
The 3D liposuction or high definition liposuction surgery is held at the hospital surgery, under local anaesthetic and sedation or general anaesthesia.
With the previously mentioned appliances, we can eliminate the fatty tissue which is accumulated between the skin and muscle: rectus abdominis, oblique, serratus, latissimus dorsi and the square of the loins.
This technology provides an improved body silhouette definition.
It is a procedure that requires great ability and surgery skill.
We can remove from 100 grams to over 10kilos, also, decreasing the close size. Also, we achieve a good skin retraction.
- From 1 to 4 hours depending on the areas to treat and the litres of fatty tissue to be removed.
- Evaluation of the area for an accurate treatment.
- Follow the Doctors instruction.
- Blood tests, cardiac and respiratory tests.
- Local and sedation, epidural or general if preferred. It has a high variability depending on the volume to be removed.
- Ambulatory when the procedure consists in small definitions.
- Wear a compressive corset for 24-48 hours that Clínica Sanza will provide.
- Periodic revisions to control the corset that will be changed in size as the volume decreases. Sometimes it is worn during one month.
- From 1 to 7 days depending on the quantity removed.
- Normal day to day. Except sport, which can be practiced after 1 week.
- Only take off the compressive corset when the Doctor specifies (this can vary between 15 days to 1 month).
- We advise lymphatic massages for a fast recovery.
- Non visible scars
- Great satisfaction on behalf of the patients
- We can define the six pack and the inguinal pleats in men
- We can define women abdominal muscles and thighs
- Improves psychological health and self-esteem
- Medium, depending on the areas and volume.
- Surgical intervention risks: bleeding, bruising, infection. Rare.
- Asymmetrical risk which could require a retouch procedure. Rare.
You can click on a photo to enlarge it.