Eyebrows elevation with tensor threads
The brow lift treatment with tensor threads at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona consists of introducing special, biologically compatible threads under the skin using needles that go from the eyebrow creases to the eyebrows.
It is an alternative to raising eyebrows with an eyebrow lift, ideal for people who do not want to undergo surgery and are looking for a more economical solution. The result is temporary, it does not last forever, but the eyebrow lift can last for many years.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
WE ORGANIZE EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Your trip, your flight, your operation, your transfer and your hotel with our support agency. We work with the best travel agencies worldwide.
People wishing to raise their eyebrows, even temporarily.
The threads are inserted under the skin and are tensed by the forehead until the eyebrows are placed at the desired height.
There are several types of threads in the market. The most used are silhouette sutures, with resorbable cones. These sutures, offer the possibility to tense them again after 3 months once they have been placed if it is needed or the patient wishes a greater elevation.
DURATION OF THE INTERVENTION
- From 2 to 3 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the correct treatment.
- Following the correct guidelines that are set by the doctor.
- Analytics and general testing (cardiac and respiratory diagnostics).
- Local and sedation, if required.
- No hospitalization.
- No bandage required.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory check-ups after a few days, a few weeks and a few months, according to prescription.
- Quick and almost painless recovery.
- Eyebrow lift.
- Redefinition of natural eyebrow tracing.
- It doesn’t leave scars.
- Rejuvenated appearance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
- Simple surgery.
LEVEL OF RISK
- Common risks the intervention could have: possible suture rejections.
- Risks of all interventions: hemorrhage, infection.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service
Frequently asked questions about eyebrows elevation surgery with tensor threads
Which patients require a brow lift?
- Patients with congenital problems that affect the situation of one or both eyebrows (Eyebrow ptosis).
- Patients with sof accidents or surgeries that affect the position of the eyebrow.
- Patients who due to familiar features or aging notice the tail of the eyebrow fallen, which gives an appearance of tired or sad eyes.