Labia majora enlargement surgery
English subtitled video
The labia majora enlargement surgery at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, consists of filling the outer lips of the vulva with the patient’s own fat or hyaluronic acid.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
Young and mature women with a distended or atrophic labia majora, consequence of giving birth or specific diets.
Age, vaginal atrophy, weight loss and other genetical skin factors and patient physical constitution, can condition vaginal outer lip laxity loss.
This atrophy can be corrected in a simple way through a labia majora refill with the patient’s own fat, taken from another body part, after processing it, it will then be injected in the area to be treated. If there is extreme thinness, hyaluronic acid can be used.
The fat graft is the actual best option and the most durable, also the most recommendable for all women that have atrophy defects.
Sometimes it is associated with the interior lips being exposed as they are laxer than the labia majora. The both procedures can be done at the same time (called intimate feminine surgery).
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- From 1 to 2 hours.
- Evaluation of the area to determine the adequacy of the treatment.
- Follow specific patterns determined by the doctor.
- Cardiac, blood and respiratory tests.
- Local or sedation.
- Two hours of observation.
- Medication if required.
- Mandatory examinations after several days, several weeks and several months, according to prescription.
- Immediate usual labours if hyaluronic acid is used, or from 2 to 3 days if the own fat or lipofilling is used.
- Exercise and sex, between 15 to 30 days depending on each case.
- Natural treated zone.
- Improved and rejuvenated patient appeareance.
- Improvement of the patient’s psychological profile and self-esteem.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- Simple intervention.
- Own intervention risks: really rare, but sometimes fat graft can be reabsorbed and a second lipofilling or retouch is required.
- General intervention risks: hemorrhage, infection, scarring alteration.
VIDEO OF INTIMATE FEMALE SURGERY (audio in spanish)
Video explaining the different plastic surgery treatments for female genitalia that we can perform in our clinic.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service