High Definition (HD) Buttocks liposuction and cellulite surgery
English subtitled video
The High Definition (HD) Buttocks liposuction and cellulite surgery at Clínica Sanza in Barcelona consists of extracting the fat tissue or adipocytes accumulated in the area of the buttocks and also improve gluteal cellulite.
The combination of conventional liposuction, lipolaser, lipovibrosuction and lipolaser with ultrasound achieves high definition results which are presented below. These techniques are the most accurate that exist now days in regards to body remodelling.
What is 3D High Definition Liposuction?
What is fat and how is it removed forever with liposuction?
What happens to the skin that is left over after fat is reduced with liposuction?
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
At Clínica Sanza we rely on the Sagrat Cor Hospital, part of the Quirónsalud group, to perform our surgical procedures.
Its prestige, facilities, medical and healthcare staff, as well as its technology are a guarantee.
BARCELONA: A HEALTH HUB
Do you want to know why it is worth coming to Barcelona for plastic surgery and why so many people come from abroad?
Men and women, although in women It’s more frequent, that by genetics there is a heritage of greater fatty tissue cells in the buttocks area. This is also called lipodystrophy.
We call cellulite, the orange peel looking skin or the small dimples that are also seen in the area.
Sometimes we observe the two pathologies, lipodystrophy and cellulite together.
Even with a good diet, exercise and sport, in many cases there is still no improvement or very little if any. The only solution left would be the high definition liposuction.
The procedure is based on introducing ultrasonic energy or/and laser cannulas, that eliminates the excess fat and adipose, also, it breaks down the fibrin trabeculae, which are the responsible of walling up the fatty tissue, forming cellulites.
DURATION OF THE SURGERY
- From 1 to 2 hours.
- Evaluation of the area for an accurate treatment.
- Follow the Doctors instruction.
- Blood tests, cardiac and respiratory tests.
- Local and sedation, epidural or general if preferred.
- Ambulatory or one day hospitalization
- Wear compressive girdle 15-20 days.
- Take medication if required.
- Periodical revision, weekly and monthly.
- Remove stiches if they have not reabsorbed after a week.
- Normal sedentary life one-week post intervention.
- Lymphatic massages to speed up recovery.
- Exercise after 20 days approx.
- Non visible scaring.
- Rejuvenated appearance.
- Higher self esteem.
- Simple-medium intervention.
- Interventions risks: bleeding, bruising, inflammation (very rare).
- Surgery risks: possibility of irregularities that precise a small retouch to improve.
Whatever your case may be, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Clínica Sanza in Barcelona, Spain, quality service